Elite Craft 19' Commuter
The “classic” look of the Elite Craft Commuter 19’ offers a unique combination of value and performance with amenities for fun and relaxation. Spacious deck and walk-through front seat and full bench back seat allow comfortable space for everyone. Optional swim platform and ski package transforms this boat into a sports lover's dream. The single V-drive produces a gentle cruise or the get up and go for water recreation. The Commuter’s overall quality and attention to detail makes this a clear choice for the uncompromising boater who demands excellence and value.
FACTORY SPECS - Elite Craft 19' Commuter
- Custom upholstery/embroidery to customer specification
- Custom instrumentation to customer specification.
- Jet thruster-bow only or bow & stern
- Electric hatch lift
- LED underwater lighting package.
- GPS navigation /depth finder system.
- Sound system/ Radio ship to shore.
- Length: 19′
- Beam: 7’4″
- Weight 2800lbs – 1270kg approx.
- Engine : Mercury MerCruiser V-8 fuel injected 300hp
- Freeboard forward: 19″
- Freeboard aft: 18 1/2″
- Draft: 20″
- Speed: 40+ m.p.h.
- Fuel capacity: 37gal/140,1l
- 5-year transferable hull structural warranty
- Wood-grained custom built runabout with composite class construction
- Deck striping
- Twelve-volt battery
- Bilge pump (auto and manual)
- Dual electric horn under dash
- Monitor alarm i.e. oil with overheat detectors
- Running lights
- Ventilation system that exceeds U.S.C.G. regulations
- Varnished mahogany stern light
- Step pads
- Wraparound windscreen
- Stainless steel shaft
- Bronze propeller and rudder with rudder indicator
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Workable lifting eyes, bow and stern
- Engine temperature
- Hour gauge