Lancer Craft Elite 20'
Meet the newest generation of Lancer Craft in this Elite 20’ boat. New engineering and design techniques along with enhanced features compliment the classic, timeless beauty that has come to be known as Lancer Craft. Each Lancer Craft is a reflection of its owner, because no two crafts are alike, ensuring your craft is as unique as you are. Each and every boat is built by hand one at a time and then customized for you. Production space is limited and you will need to secure a time-slot for production placement. Please consider this when ordering. The new models of today reflect modern times with updates and high performance details such as dripless stuffing boxes, fuel injection and much more.
FACTORY SPECS - Lancer Craft Elite 20'
- Custom upholstery/embroidery to customer specification
- Custom instrumentation to customer specification.
- Jet Thruster-Bow only or Bow & Stern
- Electric hatch lift
- LED underwater lighting package.
- GPS navigation /depth finder system.
- Sound system/ Radio ship to shore.
Weight 2900lbs – 1315kg approx.
- Engine : Mercury MerCruiser V-8 fuel injected 300hp
Freeboard forward: 27 1/2″
Freeboard aft: 15″
- Speed: 40+ m.p.h.
Fuel Capacity: 38gal/143,8l
- 5-year transferable hull structural warranty
- Wood-grained custom built runabout with composite class construction
- Deck striping
- Twelve-volt battery
- Bilge pump (auto and manual)
- Dual electric horn under dash
- Monitor alarm i.e. oil with overheat detectors
- Running lights
- Ventilation system that exceeds U.S.C.G. regulations
- Varnished mahogany stern light
- Step pads
- Wraparound windscreen
- Stainless steel shaft
- Bronze propeller and rudder with rudder indicator
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Workable lifting eyes, bow and stern
- Engine temperature
- Hour gauge