Elite Craft 27' Riviera GLE
The Elite Craft Riviera 27′ GLE, is top of the line. GLE for Great Lakes Edition, where creator David Smith grew up. This superior craft is a collaboration of both David and his son Eric Smith. It features a Jim Wynne designed bottom with optional tunnel and lifting strakes. From the water line up, and from the bow to the tumble-home, creators David Smith and Eric Smith collaborated designing this boat, giving it the benchmark graceful lines that Elite Crafts are known for. This new craft will delight even the most discriminating boater. It has an expanded cockpit room, a forward cuddy, and the huge engine bay allows for easy servicing and maintenance. The hull is super-efficient and planes instantly with little power. Pinpoint docking is also possible via thrusters to make tight spaces at the marina stress free.
This new exciting design delivers the soft ride, grace and power you deserve. It includes a full range of options, from bow and stern thrusters to custom interior, power choices and color packages allowing absolute personalization to your craft.
FACTORY SPECS - Elite Craft 27' Riviera GLE
- Custom upholstery/embroidery to customer specification
- Custom instrumentation to customer specification.
- Jet Thruster-Bow only or Bow & Stern
- Electric hatch lift
- LED underwater lighting package.
- GPS navigation /depth finder system.
- Sound system/ Radio ship to shore.
Optional trim color change.
Weight 6,250 lbs – 2834 kg approx.
- Engine : Mercury MerCruiser V-8 fuel injected 300hp
Freeboard forward: 27 1/2″
Freeboard aft: 15″
Cockpit width: 96″
Hull design/type: Modified V
- Speed: 50+ m.p.h.
Fuel Capacity: 38gal/143,8l
- 5-year transferable hull structural warranty
- Wood-grained custom built runabout with composite class construction
- Deck striping
- Twelve-volt battery
- Bilge pump (auto and manual)
- Dual electric horn under dash
- Monitor alarm i.e. oil with overheat detectors
- Running lights
- Ventilation system that exceeds U.S.C.G. regulations
- Varnished mahogany Stern Light
- Step pads
- Wraparound windscreen
- Stainless steel shaft
- Bronze propeller and rudder with rudder indicator
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Workable lifting eyes, bow and stern
- Engine temperature
- Hour gauge
- Note: All instruments are red back lit for night operation